1. Adna (11-1) – A convincing win over Toledo puts the Pirates back in the Central 2B League driver’s seat.
2. De La Salle (13-1) – Clatskanie coach Ryan Svenson called the Knights one of the best teams he’s seen since taking over the Tigers last year.
3. Columbia River (11-2) — A stifling defense shut down Mark Morris and put the Chieftains in position to make history in the GSHL 2A.
4. Toledo (10-2) – Not all is lost for the Indians after a defeat to Adna. This is a still a team that can do damage come postseason.
5. Morton-White Pass (10-2) – The third team with just one loss in the C2BL faces Toledo on Friday.
6. Prairie (9-4) — The Falcons appear to have sorted things out after a three-game skid to open the year.
7. Mark Morris (7-5) — Don’t be surprised to see the Monarchs rattle off a whole bunch of wins and earn a piece of the league crown.
8. Kelso (9-3) – The Scotties can win in a lot of different ways.
1. Ilwaco (12-1) – There won’t be many challenges for the Fishermen the rest of the way. How they improve against inferior teams will determine playoff success.
2. Prairie (10-2) — Topping W.F. West is a great boon for the Falcons, and goes to show why they’re so highly touted.
3. La Center (11-1) – Challenges won’t come until districts, and maybe the state playoffs, for the Wildcats.
4. Napavine (10-1) – An undefeated run through league play isn’t out of reach.
5. Washougal (9-3) – Parrying away challengers to the throne is the Panthers’ lone task now.
6. Wahkiakum (10-2) – This defense is probably the best Rob Garrett has had in Cathlamet.
7. Clatskanie (13-1) – The Tigers are more than just their freshmen. This is a squad that can go places.
8. Rainier (11-4) – The defending district champs get the upstart Tigers on Friday.