Longview, WA 98632
About Elder Options
Elder Option's mission is to provide affordable and quality services for seniors, and the disabled who are planning or needing long term care solutions.
It's that special time of life where an extra hand, an understanding smile, a reassuring care expert can help you find peace of mind for yourself and your family.
We're here every step of the way. Our free consultations are available for any senior, or adult needing help after surgery, illness, or disability. We can help you find benefits which may defray your cost including Medicaid, Medicare, long-term care insurance coverage, disability or veterans benefits.
Ten Services Under One Roof!
1) Licensed Home Care Agency
2) Geriatric Care Coordination and Care Management
3) Medical and Personal Alert Systems/Help Buttons
4) Senior HomeFinder Placement Service
5) Caregiver/CNA training and certification
6) Jobs: Caregiver placement and screening services
7) Easy Living Housekeeping service
8) Senior On-Call Service/ transportation (SOS)
9) Information and Referral/ Books on Senior Topics
10) Senior Benefits Review and cost estimates
Looking for help for yourself, or a loved one, can be an overwhelming process. Elder Options is unique to our industry. Instead of offering one option, we offer ten different services under one roof - giving seniors more options.
WAYS WE STAND APART
1) We are a Geriatric Care Management Service: We are the first and only geriatric care management firm in Southwest Washington, established in 1995. A Care Manager can arrange for a variety of services for a senior or their family, saving time and money and reducing stress.
2) Experience: Not only have we been in business for almost 20 years, the administrative team has over 100 years of combined medical and long term care experience.
3) Locally Owned and Operated: Elder Options is owned by a Geriatric Care Manager Nancy Verhei, a local resident for over 35 years.
4) Medical Expertise: We have nurses on staff that can provide medical expertise when needed. We also coordinate and refer to local medical therapies that may be paid for by Medicare when skilled professionals such as physical therapists, IV therapists, RN’s or occupational therapists are needed in the home.
5) We are cost effective: We offer the best price and best service available of any agency guaranteed.
For more information, click here!
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!