U.S. and Canadian navy and U.S. Coast Guard vessels participating in the Portland Rose Festival will sail up the Columbia River Wednesday and Thursday. Ships will dock at Tom McCall Park in Portland.
No sailing times were available Tuesday. Here are the ships and tour times (only Coast Guard vessels have announced tour times):
- USCG cutter Steadfast. Tours 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- USCG buoy tender Bluebell. Tours 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- USCG patrol boat Orcas. Tours 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- USS Michael Murphy, a guided-missile destroyer.
- USS Scout, a mine countermeasures ship.
- Royal Canadian Navy Regina, a Halifax-class frigate.
- The Royal Canadian Navy Nanaimo, a coastal defense vessel.
- Former Coast Guard cutter Ironwood, a buoy tender and training vessel.