Fraud — A man told Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Monday that his card was charged $1,800 in Mexico in June, even though he still had possession of the card. His bank canceled the card and he will not be responsible for the charges.
Drugs — Longview police Monday arrested Khayree Donte Jodie Fisher, 25, of Covington, Washington, on suspicion of a felony drug offense.
Drugs — Longview police Monday arrested Devynn Leilani Knudson 24, of Renton, Washington, on suspicion of a felony drug offense.
Drugs — Longview police Tuesday arrested Michael Allen Pogue 47, of Kelso on suspicion of a felony drug offense and first-degree driving with a suspended license.
Harassment — Kalama police Monday arrested James Wasom III, of Woodland on suspicion of felony harassment and disorderly conduct
You have free articles remaining.
- 1100 block of First Avenue, Kelso. Monday. Family member reportedly stole $1,000 of property, including flashlight, fishing poles and tackle box.
- 1000 block of Ocean Beach Highway, Longview. Monday. An unknown person pried open the UPS drop box near Five Guys and took an unknown number of packages.
- 1200 block of Cowlitz Way, Kelso. Monday. Black 1996 Toyota Camry. Washington BCH2840.
- 700 block of Willow Street, Kelso. Monday. Front door found open, despite being locked before the resident left. Nothing reported missing.
- 300 block of 24th Avenue, Longview. Monday. Attempted break in. Bedroom window screen pried off.