Fraud — A man told Longview police Monday that he was sent a counterfeit check from a man in New York for a petrified rock he was trying to sell.
Drugs — Longview police Tuesday arrested Selma Mae Alhashimi, 58, of Longview on suspicion of a felony drug offense.
Drugs — Longview police Monday arrested Timothy Edward Collins, 46, of Kalama on suspicion of a felony drug offense and second-degree vehicle prowl.
Trespassing, theft — Longview police Tuesday arrested Deshawn Jarvis Critchlow, 24, of Longview on suspicion of second-degree malicious mischief, first-degree aiding criminal trespassing and third-degree theft.
Theft of motor vehicle — Longview police Tuesday arrested Christian Mackenzie Thompson, 22, of Kelso on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, violation of a domestic violence protection order, second-degree malicious mischief, cyber stalking, second-degree robbery, first-degree burglary and residential burglary.
- 1400 block of Seventh Avenue, Kelso. Monday. Stolen credit cards.
- 800 block of Ninth Avenue, Longview. Monday. Stolen items valued at $300.
- 900 block of Seventh Avenue, Longview. Monday. Prowl with theft of vehicle registration.
- 1000 block of Frontage Road, Kalama. Monday. Stolen briefcase with missing laptop and personal documents.
- 300 block of Third Avenue, Kelso. Monday. A male was stopped trying to steal a car.
- 3000 Washington Way, Longview. Monday. Rock thrown through window of the old video store.