Burglary — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Thursday arrested Piero Blaeunstien, 65, of Woodland on suspicion of second-degree burglary and third-degree theft.
Drugs — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Thursday arrested Jesse Michael Irwin, 45, of Vancouver on suspicion of a felony drug offense and first-degree driving with a suspended license.
Stolen vehicle — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Wednesday arrested Matthew Jay Lewellen, 33, of Woodland on suspicion of possessing a stolen vehicle.
Protection order violation, assault — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Thursday arrested Alan Scott Poole, 47, of Woodland on suspicion of violating a protection order and fourth-degree domestic violence assault.
Drugs — Longview police Wednesday arrested Cherelle Renae Sampley, 25, city of residence unknown, on suspicion of three felony drug offenses and on warrants for two felony drug offenses and bail jumping.
Harassment — Longview police Wednesday arrested Charles David Stegall, 31, of Longview on suspicion of domestic violence harassment.
You have free articles remaining.
- 7100 block of Old Pacific Highway, Kalama. Wednesday. A man stole items out of a garden shed, but the owner caught him in the act. The man dropped the stolen items and fled by car.
- 300 block of Douglas Street, Longview. Wednesday. Someone reported a burglary with theft. Additional details were not available.
- 1400 block of Dike Access Road, Woodland. Wednesday. Someone cut the back fence and entered a compound area. Business owners will take inventory and determine what was stolen and the value of damage to the fence.
- 1900 block of West Side Highway, Kelso. Wednesday. Credit card.
- 300 block of Three Rivers Drive, Kelso. Wednesday. Someone shoplifted from a store for the third time since August.
- 700 block of Ocean Beach Highway, Kelso. Wednesday. A man stole a 3D printer from a store.
- 200 block of Pacific Avenue, Kelso. Wednesday. Someone stole a Mosberg shotgun and Grendel .22 pistol with a 30-round magazine from a car. The magazine was empty.
400 block of Oregon Way, Longview. Wednesday. A woman broke a door by slamming it shut. Past door replacements cost $1,500 to $2,000.