Drugs, theft — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Wednesday arrested Sarah Jane Grasser, 24, of Kelso on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and taking a vehicle without permission.
Drugs — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Wednesday arrested Angela Marie Spires, 43, of Kelso on suspicion of a felony drug offense and making false statements.
Fraud — Longview man reported that someone purchased three PlayStations online using his Fibre Federal Credit Union account.
Fraud — Kalama man reported his wife has been sending packages as a third party person, possibly to move fraudulently purchased items.
Fraud — Longview woman reported a phone call scam from a man claiming to be a Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputy. He called her at work and asked her to meet at Fred Meyer to pay the fine. The woman did not pay any money, and she wanted to warn people about the scam.
- 2400 block of Talley Way, Kelso. Wednesday. Former employee stole shop item, attempted to access company bank account.
- 4400 block of Independence Lane, Longview. Wednesday. Moped, value $2,500.
- 1500 block of Pacific Avenue, Woodland. Wednesday. Stihl BR 700 backpack blower stolen from truck, $800 value.
- 5400 block of Meeker Drive, Kalama. Wednesday. Mailboxes broken into.
- 200 block of 27th Avenue, Longview. Wednesday. Rock thrown through house window.
- 700 block of 14th Avenue, Longview. Wednesday. Mail stolen from vehicle with rolled down windows.