Theft, forgery — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies on Tuesday arrested Mariah Lynn Chittenden, 23, of Longview on suspicion of first-degree theft, identity theft and forgery.
Failure to register, perjury — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies on Tuesday arrested Raymond Allan Elliott, 41, city of residence unknown, on suspicion of failing to register as a sex offender and second-degree perjury.
Fraud — A man called Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies on Tuesday to report a man pretending to be a debt collector for Walmart, saying there was a debt to be paid for a layaway item.
Fraud — A man called Longview police on Tuesday to report that someone had been using his name and date of birth in Pierce County. He was told his licence was suspended after being charged with driving with a suspended licence in Pierce County, but he has not been in Pierce County.
Fraud — A man called Longview police on Tuesday to report that someone created two fake checks in his business’s name.
You have free articles remaining.
- 200 block of Silver Lake Road, Castle Rock. Tuesday. Package from mailbox.
- 200 block of Burcham Street, Kelso. Tuesday. Package.
- 3200 block of Laurel Road, Longview. Tuesday. A hammock swing from someone’s front porch.
- 2800 block of Cypress Street, Longview. Tuesday. Boxes full of belongings.
- 600 block of Triangle Center, Longview. Tuesday. Theft of money from black wallet while shopping at Ross.
- 800 block of 32nd Avenue, Longview. Tuesday. White 1998 Volvo s70. Washington lBBU2708. Faded Hello Kitty stickers all over it.
- 300 block of 24th Avenue, Longview. Tuesday. Gray 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- 200 block of Salmonberry Lane, Longview. Tuesday. At least two guns.
- 400 block of Fourth Street, Kalama. Tuesday. Welding gear worth $1,500, Stihl chainsaw worth $500, Kicker speakers worth $300.
- 3100 block of Florida Street, Longview. Tuesday. Someone forced open a door and stole marijuana, green 18-speed mountain bike, black size 11 Nike shoes with a blue “swoosh,” white Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone with a cracked screen, blue USB cell phone charger.