Impersonation — Woodland police Tuesday arrested Larissa Lyn Bonner, 38, of Kelso on suspicion of first-degree criminal impersonation and third-degree theft.
Drugs — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies Tuesday arrested Christopher Noel McDonald, 35, of Kelso on suspicion of a felony drug offense, introducing contraband into jail, possession of a dangerous weapon and contempt of court.
Caught green-handed — Woodland police Tuesday responded to reports of an ongoing issue with suspicious vehicles parked near the intersection of Beechwood Street and Gordon Street. An officer told four males that a public street is not the proper place to “hot box” (smoke marijuana inside a sealed car to obtain a stronger high) their vehicle, especially since it was a residential area. They were advised to leave.
- 400 block of 27th Avenue, Longview. Tuesday. Green 1998 Honda Civic. Washington BMT8205.
- 1200 block of Third Street, Kalama. Tuesday.
- 2000 block of Tibbetts Drive, Longview. Tuesday. Hydrocodone, muscle relaxers, Victoria’s Secret bras, pants, shirts, a camera, sheets, towels and paperwork stolen.
- 500 block of Second Avenue, Castle Rock. Tuesday. Oakley sunglasses valued at $200 taken from unlocked truck.
- 400 block of Catlin Street, Kelso. Tuesday. Sawhorses.
- 200 block of 22nd Avenue, Longview. Tuesday. Concession stand building and paved walking track tagged with white writing that appears to read “Hippie Crusaders From Egypt” and an expletive.