Guns — Longview police on Thursday arrested Crystal Rose Clark, 32, of Longview on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen firearm, carrying a weapon without a permit, carrying a concealed weapon, driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and attempting to hit and run an unattended vehicle.
Burglary — Longview police on Thursday arrested William Kelly Courser Jr., 28, of Kelso, on suspicion of residential burglary, third-degree possession of stolen property and second-degree criminal trespassing.
Drugs — Woodland police on Thursday arrested Alicia Gayle Kays, 39, of Ridgefield, on suspicion of a felony drug offense and third-degree theft.
Robbery — Woodland police on Thursday arrested Jesse Alan McDaniel, 29, of Woodland, on suspicion of first-degree robbery and second-degree malicious mischief.
Drugs — Kelso police on Thursday arrested Scott Everett McRoberts, 52, of Longview, on suspicion of a felony drug offense and first-degree negligent driving.
Shooting under the influence — 1600 block of Burcham Street, Kelso. Thursday. Kelso police responded to multiple callers reporting sounds of gunshots in the area. Officers found two men who had been shooting guns in a backyard. Both men showed signs of intoxication. Police seized 18 firearms from the location. The two men were cited for reckless endangerment and aiming or discharging a firearm.
- 100 block of Woodale Drive, Kalama. Thursday. Washington license plate B88596V stolen from vehicle after owner spent the night at the Lucky Eagle Casino.
- 300 block of Frontage Road, Kalama. Thursday. Two teenage girls suspected of theft from Chevron over the past several days. One of the girls seen stealing a tampon from a box on video surveillance. The gas station does not wish to pursue charges, but will call 911 if the girls return and steal something else.
- 800 block of 32nd Avenue, Longview. Thursday. An attempted vehicle prowl damaged caller’s vehicle.
- 900 block of Eighth Avenue, Longview. Thursday. Brown 1992 Honda Accord. Washington license BHF9312.
- 600 block of California Way, Longview. Thursday. Multiple storage units broken into. Sharp Property Management representative estimated damage to be about $5,500 and said a similar burglary happened at the same location earlier this year. Unclear what was taken from the units. No suspect information.