Kelso Municipal Court
- Kendra M. McKenna, 27, of Longview, seven days in jail for giving a false statement to a public servant Dec. 16.
- Christopher C. Green, 33, of Kelso, two days in jail for driving under the influence March 1, 2017.
- Raymond L. Rackley, 49, of Kelso, five days in jail for failing to obey a police officer March 18, 2017.
- Jacob A. Mosteller, 35, of Longview, seven days in jail for resisting arrest April 26.
- Jeremy C. Alexander, 30, of Puyallup, two days in jail for second-degree attempted vehicle prowling Feb. 18.
- Jeffrey R. Daniels, 48, of Longview, five days in jail for third-degree theft Nov. 25, 2017.
- Torey A. Petersen, 30, of Longview, 10 days in jail for third-degree theft Feb. 9.
- Nicholas R. Tapia, 32, of Longview, two days in jail and $500 fine for driving under the influence Oct. 27.
- Tylor C. Jensen, 27, of Kelso, two days in jail and $500 fine for driving under the influence Feb. 16.
- Elaine A. Cato, 51, of Portland, two days in jail for driving under the influence Feb. 23.
- Karlito T. Arellano Edeman, 20, of Kalama, 30 days in jail for fourth-degree assault April 1.