Longview police and assisting agencies arrested six people Wednesday night after activating the Lower Columbia SWAT team at a house in the 500 block of Oregon Way, the agency reported Thursday.
The suspects were believed to possess illegal drugs and firearms and some had outstanding warrants, Longview Police Corporal Jeremy Johnson said. No one was injured during the arrests, which occurred around 7:30 p.m.
The following Longview residents were arrested, Johnson said:
You have free articles remaining.
- Joshua C. Williams, 32, for a felony warrant.
- Nicholas A. Keith, 24, on suspicion of possession of meth.
- Kayla M. Medina Lopez, 31, for a felony warrant and on suspicion of obstructing law enforcement.
- Julian D. Applefield, 29, for a felony warrant and on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon (brass knuckles).
- Vanessa R. Angel, 26, for a felony warrant.
- Ashley Nicole Tapia-Martinez, 30, for a felony warrant and misdemeanor warrant.
Meth, heroin and cocaine were located during a search of the two-story single family house along with a pistol, Johnson said. He said police are still investigating who owns the pistol.
He added that the investigation by the Longview Police Department Street Crimes Unit is ongoing and more charges are expected.