{{featured_button_text}}

A faulty refrigerator sparked a fire that caused $130,000 of damage to an RV and scorched a large cedar tree Saturday in Longview.

A man in the 800 block of Lone Oak Road told Longview Police & Fire and Cowlitz 2 firefighters he had just returned from a camping trip and was washing his 2005 40-foot Monaco Coach when he noticed smoke erupting from the driver’s side. Firefighters arrived about 2:30 p.m. and contained the fire to the RV, preventing damage to the nearby home and garage.

No one was injured.

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

The Daily News, Longview, Wash.

0
0
0
0
0

Load comments