1. The Search for The TDN Great Pumpkin clues will be published in The Daily News beginning Friday, Oct. 17, 2014. A new clue will be published each day through Friday, Oct. 31, 2014, unless The Daily News Great Pumpkin is found before that date.
2. Must be 18 years or older to win.
3. The finder of The Daily News Great Pumpkin must immediately return The Daily News Great Pumpkin to The Daily News, 770 11th Ave., Longview, WA 98632, during hours of operation (Monday- Friday; 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.) to qualify for prize of: $500 Visa Gift Card from The Daily News. If The Daily News Great Pumpkin is found during the weekend, finder must return The Daily News Great Pumpkin to The Daily News the next business day.
4. By returning The Daily News Great Pumpkin and claiming the prize, a participant understands and agrees that The Daily News can use his/her name and picture in advertisements.
5. Winner is responsible for all applicable state and federal taxes.
6. If The Daily News Great Pumpkin is not found by 11:59 a.m. Friday, Oct. 31, 2014, The Daily News reserves the right to terminate "The Hunt for The TDN Great Pumpkin" and donate the prize to a local charity.
7. The Daily News Great Pumpkin is hidden on public land, within The Daily News circulation area, but not on a golf course or in any municipal or government building.
8. The Daily News reserves the right to discontinue "The Hunt for The TDN Great Pumpkin" at any time, for any reason.
9. No purchase necessary to win. Daily clues will be available for review in the office of The Daily News beginning at 8 a.m. Clues will be posted online at www.tdn.com after 5 p.m. daily for review. All contest rules and decisions are final. Employees and immediate family members of The Daily News and The Daily News' independent contractors and their immediate family members are not eligible. A copy of these rules will remain posted in the lobby of The Daily News located at 770 11th Ave, Longview, WA and online at www.tdn.com.
10. No purchase necessary to enter. This contest is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older except employees of The Daily News, Lee Enterprises or All Out Sewer and Drain and their immediate families. The term "immediate" families; includes parents, spouses, children (married or not) and their spouses. All winners will be required to execute a statement of eligibility, release of liability and a publicity release. Failure to do so will render a contest participant ineligible to receive a prize.