1. Kalama (9-0) - The Chinooks might not have a test until the state semifinals.
2. Hockinson (9-0) - Now the fun starts for the hi-octane Hawks.
3. Napavine (8-1) - A rematch with Kalama in the state semifinals seems extremely plausible.
4. La Center (7-2) - They're fast, they're strong, they're just flat out good football players.
5. Adna (8-1) - Tigers-Pirates in state quarterfinals. Book it now.
6. Mountain View (7-2) - That GSHL 3A title means everything. Lake Washington is a tough out but they don't have to travel to O'Dea the following week.
7. Clatskanie (8-1) - An incredibly tough draw for the Tigers in the state tourney. Tough Vale and possibly the state's best (Santiam Christian) in wait.
8. Kelso (7-2) - What an incredible win for the Scotties. With Mercer Island on tap, the Scotties have a challenge Saturday. An even bigger one looms with O'Dea looking like a first-round state opponent.
1. Royal, 2. Eastside Catholic, 3. Kalama, 4. Archbishop Murphy, 5. Woodinville, 6. Odessa, 7. Napavine, 8. Sunnyside Christian
1. Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.), 2. IMG Academy (Brandenton, Fla.), 3. American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.), 4. Allen (Texas), 5. Centennial (Corona, Calif.), 6. Ben Davis (Indianapolis, Ind.), 7. St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.), 8. St. Joseph’s Prep (Philadelphia, Pa.)