1. Kalama -- The Chinooks earned every bit of this as they'll likely move to the No. 1 2B team in the state after that great defensive effort in a 14-8 overtime win over Napavine.
2. Hockinson -- The Hawks are absolutely rolling right now with back to back 42-6 victories to start the year.
3. Napavine -- Napavine just couldn't generate any offense in the overtime loss to Kalama, but the Tigers' defense is mighty tough.
4. Adna -- The Pirates rolled by Pe Ell/Willapa Valley and then crushed Toutle Lake. This is a team to keep an eye on.
5. Mountain View -- Sure, they lost to Union, but that is a deep group for the Titans and Mountain View kept it close.
6. Kelso -- The Scotties get their first test against Lake Washington this week. But so far, Kelso looks really really strong.
7. Pe Ell/Willapa Valley -- The Titans rolled by Morton-White Pass and look like favorites in the Coastal Division once again.
8. Woodland -- Switching Tyler Flanagan to running back gave immediate returns for the Beavers, whose inconsistency can be maddening in these rankings.
1. Archbishop Murphy, 2. Royal, 3. Eastside Catholic, 4. Camas, 5. Sumner, 6. O’Dea, 7. Kalama, 8. Gonzaga Prep
1. IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.), 2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.), 3. St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), 4. St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.), 5. Centennial (Corona, Calif.), 6. American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.), 7. Central (Miami, Fla.), 8. Bingham (South Jordan, Utah).