Through Wednesday's Games
1. Adna (15-1) -- Only Morton-White Pass stands in the way of a league crown.
2. Columbia River (14-2) -- Entered Thursday's contest with Mark Morris as the league frontrunner.
3. De La Salle (18-1) -- Withstood a tough challenge from much-improved Rainier.
4. Toledo (14-2) -- One defeat in the tough Central 2B League is great, but it appears the Indians will fall short of the title.
5. Kelso (14-3) -- The driver's seat of the GSHL 3A is the Scots, but no game is an easy task for the frontrunners.
6. Morton-White Pass (13-3) -- The Timberwolves can play spoiler late this season.
7. Prairie (12-5) -- Win out and the Falcons will at least sneak a share of the league crown.
8. Catlin Gabel (17-4) -- Ranked fifth in the state, the Eagles' only two league losses came to De La Salle.
1. Napavine (15-1) -- There might not be another stiff challenge until the district title game, where the Tigers will meet...
2. Ilwaco (16-1) -- The Pacific 2B League champs and stiffest test in all of Class 2B.
3. Prairie (15-2) -- The Falcons haven't lost in Washington state yet.
4. La Center (16-1) -- La Center has the glow of a state title contender.
5. Rainier (16-4) -- Another league crown seems to be in the works for the defensive-minded Columbians.
6. Washougal (14-3) -- A couple upset-minded squads will try to derail the Panthers late this year.
7. Clatskanie (16-3) -- The most fun team to watch in the area.
8. Wahkiakum (13-3) -- Defensively, none are better than the Mules. Offensively, they continue to grow. That's a scary thought.