Sept. 25, 2013 Police Blotter
Stolen vehicle arrest
Longview police arrested Martin Alberto Orozco, 21, of Kelso on Monday on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle and first-degree driving with a suspended license. He also had two bench warrants for drug crimes. Bail: $150,000.
Woodland police arrested Bradley James Yukich, 22, of Woodland on Monday on suspicion of first-degree retail theft with extenuating circumstances, third-degree theft and drug possession. He also had two fugitive warrants. Bail: $15,000.
• Michaelene Yukich, 50, of Woodland, a felony drug violation. Woodland police. Monday. Bail: $15,000.
• David Loren Waldeck, 48, of Cathlamet, drug manufacturing/delivery. Kelso police. Tuesday. Bail: $75,000.
• 7100 block of Willow Grove Road, Longview. Monday.
• 3700 block of Ocean Beach Highway, Longview. Monday.
• 300 block of Pine Street, Kelso. Monday.
• 8300 block of Old Pacific Highway North, Castle Rock. Monday.
• 1200 block of 14th Avenue, Longview. Monday.
• 800 block of South Pacific Avenue, Kelso. Monday.
• 300 block of 30th Avenue, Longview. A 1993 Honda Accord, WA plate 386ZRO. Monday.
• 200 block of Cypress Street, Longview. Monday.
• 800 block of 32nd Avenue, Longview. Monday.
• 3000 block of Washington Way, Longview. Monday.
• 1400 block of North Pacific Avenue, Kelso. Monday.