Nov. 2, 2013 Police Blotter
Jail fight — Cowlitz County sheriff’s deputies said Cowlitz County Jail inmate Patrick R. Carlson, 24, punched fellow inmate Kevin G. Fanning several times around 2 a.m. Thursday. Officials said Fanning was among a group of inmates who yelled at another group to quiet down. Carlson allegedly retaliated by striking Fanning. Carlson is expected to face a fourth-degree assault charge over the incident.
Reckless endangerment — The Cowlitz County Sheriff’s Office cited a Woodland man for reckless endangerment Thursday after he accidentally fired a bullet into a neighbor’s home in the 100 block of Finn Hall Road, Woodland, according to a dispatch log. No one was injured. Sheriff’s officials said the man was sighting in a rifle and didn’t realize he’d fired at the house. A bullet slug was later extracted from the home’s siding. The suspect’s name was not available.
Burglary arrest — Longview police on Thursday arrested Richard Joseph Barrett Jr., 27, of Longview on suspicion of second-degree burglary.
Forgery and theft arrest — Longview police on Thursday arrested Donovan Gregory Maury, 25, of Longview on suspicion of second-degree theft and forgery.
• Louis Earl Keeler, 52, Longview, a felony drug violation. Cowlitz County Sheriff’s Office. Thursday.
• Mark Woolum, 26, Longview, a felony drug violation. Thursday.
• 100 block of Minor Road, Kelso. Thursday.
• 900 block of Grade Street, Kelso. Thursday.
• 100 block of John Street, Kelso. Thursday.
• 200 block of Cox Road, Castle Rock. Thursday.
• 100 block of Huntington Avenue North, Castle Rock. Thursday.
• 300 block of 24th Avenue, Longview. Thursday.
• 300 block of Southwest Second Avenue, Kelso. Thursday.
• 400 block of Agren Road, Castle Rock. Thursday.
• 600 block of Robinson Road, Woodland. Thursday.
• 100 block of Peach Tree Court, Woodland. Thursday.
• 200 block of 18th Avenue, Longview. Thursday.
• 3100 block of Field Street, Longview. Thursday.