July 28, 2013 Police Blotter
Longview police arrested Eric Lakeith Pratt, 42, of Longview on Friday on suspicion of drug possession and a warrant for contempt of court.
Longview police arrested Gabriel Ramon Giles, 43, of Longview on Friday on suspicion of drug possession.
The Cowlitz-Wahkiakum Narcotics Task Force arrested Julia Ann Kitts, 33 of Longview on Friday on suspicion of drug possession.
Forgery, fraud arrest
Longview police arrested Salim John Michael Winter, 43, of Longview on Friday on suspicion of forgery, fraud and third-degree theft.
Longview police arrested Jason Shane Honstein, 32, no city listed, Friday on suspicion of drug possession. He also had a warrant for fourth-degree assault and a hold from the state Department of Corrections.
Longview police arrested Aaron Michael Belleveau, 42, of Longview on Friday on suspicion of drug possession and a parole violation warrant.
Woodland police arrested Austin Michael Shriner, 24, of Woodland on Friday evening on suspicion of residential burglary, resisting arrest and violating a no-contact order. According to initial dispatch reports, Shriner was found sleeping in the home a relative who has a no-contact order against him. He left when the relative discovered him. There also was a state Department of Corrections hold for him.
Assault, drug arrest
Longview police arrested Corinna Losolla, 30, of Longview on Friday night on suspicion of drug possession and fourth-degree assault. Initial dispatch reports stated she broke a bottle over a male’s head.
Test drive gone wrong
A Longview man told police he let a man test drive his pocket bike (a miniature racing motorcycle) late Friday evening after meeting him at the St. Helens Shopping Center. The man never came back with the bike and the owner did not know his name, though a bicycle was left behind as collateral.
Car on tracks
Kelso police were called to the 2200 block of South River Road at 12:40 p.m. Friday for report of a car on the train tracks that had halted train traffic. Teenagers in the car had run away, according to initial dispatch reports. The car was later unidentified as being stolen. The car was towed off the tracks by 1 p.m.
A rural Kelso resident on Olive Street called deputies Friday night saying a neighbor’s dog was attacking his chickens. Three peacock/pheasants were reported missing and four chickens were killed, according to initial dispatch reports.
• Baker Lumber, 308 Fifth Ave. South, Kelso. Graffiti. Friday
• Skate Park, 1310 Burcham St., Kelso. Graffiti. Friday. A 21-year-old man was cited and released.
• 400 block of Waters Road, Castle Rock. Three vehicles tagged with white paint. Friday
• 800 block of Sandy Bend Road, Castle Rock. Truck tagged with green and white paint. Friday.
• 800 block of Sandy Bend Road, Castle Rock. Spray painted front window and cut slash in above ground pool. Loss $700. Friday
• 800 block of Eighth Avenue South, Kelso. Swimming pool slashed July 20. Loss: $250.
• 100 block of Cowlitz Drive, Kelso. Purse taken out of car while carrying groceries inside. Friday.
• 600 block of Broadway, Longview. Three rings taken sometime in last month. Loss: about $3,200.
• 1900 block of 33rd Avenue, Longview. Prescription drugs. Friday night.