Drug distribution arrest
Longview police arrested Blake Andrew Barker, 30, of Longview Wednesday on suspicion of manufacturing/delivering drugs and and drug possession. Barker also had a contempt of court warrant.
Longview police arrested David Allen Austin, 38, of Longview Tuesday on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
Longview police arrested Christopher Alan Drummheller, 32, of Kelso Wednesday on suspicion of second-degree robbery and third-degree theft. Drummheller also had a fugitive warrant.
The Washington State Patrol arrested Kerry Carl Kivela, 51, of Kelso Thursday on suspicion of drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Another drug arrest
The Washington State Patrol arrested Julie Ann Scott, 35, of Kelso Thursday on suspicion of drug possession.
- 100 block of Rainbow Way, Kelso. Wednesday.
- 1100 block of 16th Avenue, Longview. Wednesday.
- 1200 block of Coal Creek Road, Longview. Wednesday.
- 600 block of South Goble Creek Road, Kelso. Wednesday.
- 100 block of Bates Road, Kalama. Wednesday.
- 3800 block of Cottonwood Street, Longview. Wednesday.
- Southwest Washington Baptist Church, 20th Avenue, Longview. Smashed window. Wednesday.
- 1100 block of Eighth Avenue, Longview. Wednesday.
- Cadillac Ranch, 1125 Commerce Ave., Longview. A vehicle damaged. Thursday.
- 5600 block of Mount Solo Road, Longview. Wednesday.
- 1100 block of Washington Way, Longview. Wednesday.
- 300 block of 16th Avenue, Longview. Wednesday.
- O'Reilly Auto Parts, 1165 15th Ave., Longview. Wednesday.
- Kelso City Hall finance department, 203 South Pacific Ave., Kelso. Wednesday.
- Toni Lynete Lomax, 53, of Kelso, 15 days in jail and $3,056 restitution for first-degree criminal impersonation Nov. 18. Guilty plea Jan. 11.
- Scott Leon Miller, 42, a transient, 24 months residential chemical dependency treatment and $2,148 restitution for forgery between Oct. 1, 2010, and Oct. 4, 2010, bail jumping Oct. 20, 2010, and two counts of second-degree identity theft, also on Oct. 4, 2010. Guilty plea Feb. 1.
- Portie Charisse Smith, 30, of Longview, 45 months of prison-based drug treatment and $2,546 restitution for delivery of heroin April 12. Guilty plea Feb. 15.
- Edward Vincent Rohrig, 47, of Longview, a year in prison and $1,766 restitution for failure to register as a sex offender. Guilty plea Feb. 15.
- Michael Allen Shipley, 32, of Longview, 20 months in prison and $2,386 restitution for heroin delivery Sept. 9. Guilty plea Feb. 15.
- Billie D. Raappana, 18, of Spokane, five days in jail and $2,016 restitution for meth possession. Guilty plea Feb. 15.
Longview Municipal Court
- Debra Maxine Archer, 29, Longview, seven days in jail and $168 for third-degree theft Jan. 23.
- William Edward Caulfield, 27, Longview, one day in jail and $268 for fourth-degree assault (domestic violence) Sept. 29.
- Denise Lorraine Crocker, 50, Longview, 30 days in jail and $1,346 for driving under the influence of alcohol Oct. 5, 2007.
- Jesse W. Arquette, 19, Kelso, 10 days in jail and $500 for two counts of third-degree theft April 4 and 12, 2010.
- Amanda Leann Bolinger, 25, Longview, two days in jail and $1,496 for driving under the influence of alcohol Dec. 28.
- Jason Lee Conklin, 32, Kelso, two days in jail and $1,496 for driving under the influence of alcohol Dec. 29.