Cowlitz County sheriff's deputies early Sunday morning, at the request of Kelso police, arrested Jeremy John Carlson, 30, Longview, on suspicion of stalking and 11 counts of violation of a no-contact order. A Rainier woman told Kelso police Carlson showed up at the 100 block of Donation Street on April 4 in violation of an order issued Feb. 5 by Columbia County Circuit Court. Police took copies of numerous text messages and voice mail messages allegedly sent by Carlson, the report said. Bail: $50,000.
Cowlitz County sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested Jessica Marie Wallem, 27, Puyallup, Wash., on suspicion of first-degree burglary and third-degree malicious mischief. She is suspected of pushing her way into a residence on Alpha Drive, Longview, then slashing the victim's tires before driving away. Bail: $30,000.
Woodland police early Friday morning arrested Joshua James Adams, 31, Woodland, in the 400 block of Beechwood Street on suspicion of first-degree vehicle prowling, second-degree theft and third-degree malicious mischief. Bail: $5,000. He also had a $3,000 Clark County warrant for second-degree theft.
Cowlitz County sheriff's deputies Friday afternoon responded to the 100 block of Tennant Way for a security guard's report of a Ford Ranger that had to have passed no-trespassing signs. Police arrested Ronald Dale Carnagey, 54, city not listed, on suspicion of felony narcotics possession and second-degree criminal trespass. He posted $5,000 bail.
Cesar Perry, 33, Longview, was booked and released Friday after he appeared on a court summons for a charge of second-degree assault.
Longview police towed a white Dodge pickup that was seen early Friday morning parked, unoccupied, in the Longview industrial area with scrap metal in the bed. Several nearby businesses reported burglaries with theft of metal. Police located the truck in an alley behind a vacant duplex in the 100 block of 17th Avenue and said it had what they believed to be stolen items in the bed.
- Home Depot, 580 Seventh Ave., Longview. Between 9 and 11 a.m. Saturday.
- 1200 block of 20th Avenue, Longview. Overnight Friday.
- 1100 block of North Seventh Avenue, Kelso. Black 1993 Ford Ranger, WA plate A10475U, early Saturday morning.
- 800 block of Ocean Beach Highway, Longview. Theft of rented merchandise reported Saturday. Two cases, known suspects.
- 1100 block of Tennant Way, Longview. Wheel, tire stolen Saturday afternoon.
- 1000 block of Vandercook Way, Longview. Unknown person fired three rounds from handgun at parked vehicle. No witnesses. Victim discovered damage early Sunday morning. Police recovered one slug, three spent cartridges.
- 1100 block of South Fourth Avenue, Kelso. Graffiti on fence in alley Saturday. Similar graffiti found in 1100 block of South Fifth.
- 3700 block of Ocean Beach Highway, Longview. Vehicle damaged Saturday.
- 3000 block of Maryland Street, Longview. Office, while manager was gone 10 minutes Saturday morning, Tenth burglary to apartment complex within past two months.
- 100 block of Wilford Road, Silver Lake. Sometime since last fall.
- Eagle Island Boat Ramp, Woodland. Between 6:45 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. Saturday. Warn winch, 8,000 pounds, and Warn brush guard removed from truck while victim was fishing on Lewis River. Loss about $1,900.